Who Am I?
Julia is completing a PhD in Clinical Psychology, an endeavor which contributes to her instinctive ability to communicate well with athletes of all levels. Julia is an excellent motivator and is creative in tailoring her coaching to the individual’s needs.
Some of my highlights
- 1st, 2014 Ontario Scholastics (69)
- 3rd, 2014 Ray Hamilton Classic (69)
- Snatch: 69kg
- Clean & Jerk: 81kg
- Total: 150kg
- Back Squat: 115kg
- Front Squat: 95kg
- NCCP Weightlifting Club Coach (in training)
- BSc Honors Psychology, McGill University (2012)
- PhD Clinical Psychology, Child Psychology focus, University of Ottawa (in progress)